Q: How do I use the material pods/lids/pads?
• For dry herb, fill the Material Pod with medium ground herbs to approximately ¾ the way full. You may experiment with grind consistency and fill level to meet your preference. Tamp down with your finger.
– Silicone lid is not required for dry material but can be used for travelling/storage. Stainless Steel Concentrate pad should not be used with dried herb.
• For concentrates, remove Silicone Lid from Material Pod and place one or several dabs of concentrate directly onto a Stainless Steel Concentrate Pad. Secure Silicone Lid back to Material Pod.
• For liquids, remove Silicone Lid from Material Pod and place 6-8 drops of liquid onto Concentrate Pad. DO NOT OVERFILL! Pad should be damp with liquid but not soaked and certainly not swimming. Secure Silicone Lid back onto Material Pod.
• Any arrangement of the 4 Material Pods can be used in any order (All 4 dry, all 4 concentrate, 2 and 2 or 1 and 3 whatever your preference may be).