Thank you for your interest in our product and services. We want you to make the most of your Haze investment and experience. That is why we decided to offer premium long-lasting warranty for your device. Our 10-Year Limited Warranty (the “Warranty”) applies to Haze vaporizer (“unit only”) purchased from Haze Technologies or any Haze authorized retailer or distributor. The Haze vaporizer must be registered to be eligible for Warranty.
The Warranty coverage period is 10 years from the date of purchase. The Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under intended use during the warranty coverage period. Haze Technologies will repair or replace the vaporizer unit or any of its parts that manifests defective due to improper workmanship under intended use and maintenance. The Warranty covers the unit only.
What does the Warranty not cover?
The Warranty does not cover any malfunction originated from the improper use of the product and not defectiveness from manufacturer. Haze accessories, included but not limited to, battery, mouthpiece, charger, screens, canisters, cleaning tool, or material tool are not covered under the Warranty.
The Warranty will be void if:
- User does not follow the proper use and maintenance of the unit as directed in the Intended Use & Maintenance section below
- The internal security seals of the unit are broken. You can avoid this by not opening the outside covers of the unit. Disassembling the unit will void the warranty.
- There are parts of the unit damaged or missing
- The unit is not properly cleaned and shipped as directed in the Cleaning and Shipping section below
*Repair, Cleaning, and Refurbishment Fee (not covered by Warranty): $50 – $150. We will send an estimate after we evaluate the damage of the device and service needed.
Cleaning & Shipping
When sending the unit to us for warranty service, please follow the next steps to clean your unit:
- Remove the canisters or screens from the chambers.
- Proceed to clean the chambers until holes are not clogged. You can use a Q-tip soaked in alcohol (ISO) to remove all residue or excess of material.
- Use the Cleaning Tool or a Q-Tip to clean the mouthpiece and airpath until all residue is removed
- Clean the exterior of the unit gently with an alcohol (ISO) prep-pad
- Ship the unit with a secure wrap or in its original box
For more information on how to properly clean your unit, click here to watch our video cleaning tutorial.
The customer is responsible for shipping the unit to us for warranty service. We will pay for the shipping fees of the new or serviced unit back to the customer. Please make sure that the unit is safely wrapped and the package is impact resistant. It is advisable to insure the package and obtain a tracking number. We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
The turnaround time is typically between 1 to 3 business days upon receipt.
Intended Use & Maintenance
For the Haze Dual V3, please follow these measures to properly use and maintain the unit:
- The mouthpiece and airpath must be cleaned regularly. We advise to clean it every 3-5 sessions. This will avoid the excessive accumulation of residues and malfunctioning of the unit.
- The chambers must be cleaned every 10-12 sessions. All residue needs to be removed to avoid clogging the chamber airflow and overheating the unit
- The unit is not waterproof. If water is poured onto the unit or the unit is submerged in water, it will stop functioning properly.
These measures will also enhance the vaporization and taste of your material. As a support tool, we have created videos that will help you use and maintain the unit.
If you need warranty service, please fill out the Service Request form on our website. Our experts will send you necessary information about returning your unit for service and/or replacement. Please note that customers are responsible for return shipment fee of defective items.
If you have any questions about the Warranty, please contact us at email@example.com